- Available: negatory.
- Age: Old enough.
- Annoyance: come around fairly often.
- Allergic: to stupidity.
- Animal: all of them.
- Actor: who's that?
- Beer: can stop being produced, I wouldn't mind.
- Birthday/Birthplace: June 10, Germany
- Best Friends: Kate, Ryan
- Body Part on opposite sex: that spot just under the collarbone above the pectoral on the chest/shoulder.
- Best feeling in the world: hugs from him.
- Blind or Deaf: Already legally blind. Does that count?
- Best weather: SUNLIGHTOMG!
- Been in Love: Am currently.
- Been bitched out: Yes.
- Been on stage: Yes.
- Believe in yourself: Yes.
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes.
- Believe in miracles: No.
- Believe in Magic: No.
- Believe in God: No opinion.
- Believe in Satan: No opinion.
- Believe in Santa: No.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: No.
- Believe in Evolution: Yes.
- Car: '99 Saturn SL (not an SL1 or an SL2 you 'car guru' idiots. There are three models, get it straight!) slightly used.
- Candy: SUGAR!
- Colour: blue, purple, green, gold, black
- Cried in school: When in severe monthly pain, yes.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Neither.
- Countries to visit: Australia would be interesting...
- Day or Night: any time there is food.
- Dream vehicle: stickshift.
- Danced: Yes.
- Dance in the rain: No. (hsss, rain)
- Dance in the middle of the street: Yes.
- Do the splits: Could do when I was like 4.
- Eggs: belong on french toast and eggdrop soup. that is all.
- Eyes: depends. Blue to green on mood/sunlight.
- Everyone has: a brain, not everyone uses it.
- Ever failed a class: no but I got a D once.
- First crush: a boy in 6th grade, name I don't remember, looked vaguely like Trunks from DBZ only his hair was blonde not purple
- Full name: Tami Yonle Veldura
- First thoughts waking up: depends on the day: weekday: he's not here. weekend: comphy, don't want to leave.
- Food: anything that's not lobster.
- Greatest Fear: being left alone.
- Giver or taker: giver.
- Goals: live.
- Gum: still exists?
- Get along with your parents: Sure, when we're not living in the same house.
- Good luck charms: Why would I need one?
- Hair Colour: Naturally light brown w/ blonder highlights. Currently bright pink tips.
- Height: 5' 4".
- Happy: Usually.
- Holidays: = family!
- How you want to die: after 300 years.
- Health freak: so called.
- Hate: the wet and the cold.
- Eye colour: Brown.
- Hair Colour: Dark brown with a seasonal mohawk.
- Height: About two inches taller then me.
- Clothing Style: TapOut.
- Characteristics: Occasionally turns 4yrs. old.
- Ice Cream: Vanilla.
- Instrument: Piano.
- Jewelry: choker w/ pendant, two stainless steel rings.
- Job: ResNet IT, VWS Webmaster, RR Webmaster.
- Kids: are for later.
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate.
- Keep a journal: Nope.
- Longest Car Ride: Two weeks.
- Love: is like Steak.
- Letter: is a dead form of language.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Long, long time ago.
- Love at first sight: Can't say I've seen it.
- Milk flavour: Whole.
- Movie: Shoot 'Em Up.
- Mooned anyone: Nope.
- Marriage: is also for later.
- Motion sickness: Nope.
- McD's or BK: Fresh garden salad (cukes, tomates, lettuse, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, celery, cashews optional w/ rasberry vinigarette), garlic mashed potatoes w/ lots of butter, 9oz porterhouse steak (blood rare, cut w/ the fat), sprite.
- Number of Siblings: One.
- Number of Piercings: Two, one in each ear.
- Number: 42, bitches.
- Overused Phrases: It happens.
- One wish: That puppy from the shelter I wantz him!
- One phobia: zipline.
- Place you'd like to live: Some place I own.
- Pepsi/Coke: Sprite!
- Quail: man!
- Questionnaires: are really good time killers.
- Reason(s) to cry: Death, Birth, Love, Rejection, Pain, Euphoria
- Reality T.V.: what's this tv thing everyone keeps talking about?
- Radio Station: JACK!
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes.
- Song: Baaaaassssss....
- Shoe size: one that fits...?
- Sushi: Yes.
- Skipped school: Only in college.
- Slept outside: Yes.
- Seen a dead body: Tv/movies, not irl.
- Smoked: No, no, no, no, no, no.
- Skinny dipped: Nope.
- Shower daily: Yes.
- Sing well: Apparently.
- In the shower: Nope.
- Swear: Sometimes.
- Stuffed Animals: Tuvo sleeps with me
- Single/Group dates: Singlekthnksbai.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Yes.
- Scientists need to invent: A way to teleport shit through an internet connection.
- Time for bed: sleepytime!
- Thunderstorms: Can stay outside thnks.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: Yes.
- Unpredictable: *BAMPH!*
- Under the influence: of love.
- Understanding: Yes.
- Vegetable you hate: Um...... squash I guess... sometimes.
- Vegetable you love: Cukes!
- Vacation spot: Cabo San Lucus was pretty cool. Bahamas were better. I liked the Disney cruise.
- Weakness: SUGARRR!!!!
- When you grow up: Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Um. That's a bad plan. Two of me or any of my friends would implode the world. you don't want the world to implode.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Mike/Kate
- Worst feeling: Leaving.
- Wanted to be a model: Um. no.
- Where do we go when we die: Some people are buried, some are burnt and scattered, you can ask a coroner or mortician, they have more answers.
- Worst weather: Wet and cold and humid and drippywetnofun.
- Walk with a book on your head: Can do.
- X-Rays: I never get to look at them like they show on TV.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: is annoying.
- Zoo animal: The one I can take a picture of.
- Zodiac sign: Western: Gemini. Chinese: Hare/Rabbit.
LAST PERSON WHO
1. Slept in a bed beside you?
2. Last person to see you cry?
3. Went to the movies with you?
4. You went to the mall with? Does the Irvine Spectrum count as a mall?
5. You went to dinner with?
6. You talked to on the phone?
7. Made you laugh?